- What is Curiem?
- An all natural line of skincare products for men and women.
- How is Curiem different from other products on the market?
- Curiem only uses clinically proven natural ingredients. We also don't add anything that may cause irritation.
- Can Curiem help all skin types?
- Yes, it's formuled to be gentle and effective for all skin types, especially sensitive.
- Do you use Paraben preservatives?
- Absolutely not. Our preservative system is EcoCertified, and is so safe its also used in the food industry.
- Is Curiem natural?
- Yes, all of our ingredients are from natural sources.
- Why are vitamins good for my skin?
- There has been an overwhelming amount of published research showing how beneficial topical applied vitamins are.
- I don't have acne, but rosacea. Will it help that too?
- Yes, by helping calm down the inflammation associated with rosacea.
- Is it ok to use if I'm pregnant?
- Our product is formulated to be safe to use for both men and women. If you are hyper sensitive to some ingredients consult a health care professional before beginning treatment.
- Can I use this with other products?
- Yes, it is made to be the treatment phase of your skincare routine. It is formulated to be compatible with any skincare system.
- How soon can I expect results?
- Results vary on the severity of the condition your treating and how well your skin reacts to it. You may see results in as little as 1 week to a couple of weeks.
- Are there any side effects?
- We have not seen any side effects in our study of this product. If you do have any rare adverse reaction discontinue use immediently and consult a health care provider.
- Is Curiem for all ages?
- Yes, you can develop acne at any age. If you are also concerned with anti-aging then Curiem+ is the perfect answer for your skin.
- Are there any products I should avoid using while on Curiem?
- Avoid using multiple acne treatment products or anything overly drying while on Cuirem.
- I'm a guy and I'm wondering how long I should wait to apply Curiem on my skin after shaving?
- Towel dry skin first before application. You might experience a slight tingle, but this should subside after application.